As the Digital Content Manager, you oversee the development of content for SLT’s On Demand. In conjunction with the Director of Training & Development, you create the strategy and guidelines for SLT At Home and oversee the implementation by managing and leading the team of digital instructors. Your objective is to create a best-in-class content platform that brings the best of the SLT workout out of the studio and into homes, offices and anywhere on-the-go. You create and uphold standards with all things SLT digital and manage the staff involved.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the On Demand
- Lead the development for our out-of-the-studio workouts
- Work with the Director of Training and Development to create instruction and routine standards and ensure that the quality of instruction is up to SLT standards
- Establish and enforce guidelines, standards, and best practices for teaching On Demand.
- Create and develop training materials when needed
- Create, develop, and lead ongoing continued education training
- Continue to innovate on class design, offerings and standards
- Manage the video completion timelines as well as the video release process, including working with instructors and SLT’s video editor to ensure videos are completed and uploaded on time
- Manage the scheduling of classes and filming times
- Observe and review all instructors teaching On Demand
- Ensure revenue and occupancy goals are met each month Qualifications
- Megaformer experience required
- Teaching on, or developing content for a digital platform a plus
- Management experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong managerial and people skills
- Ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary
- Receives and gives performance feedback constructively
- Perform responsibilities approximately 10 to 15 hours per week
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Teach On Demand classes
SLT actively seeks a diverse applicant pool in order to build the strongest possible team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.